RSDW/RDDW20 Series 20W Encapsulated Module Type Railway DC/DC Converter
Shortly after releasing the RSDW/RDDW08 and RSDW/RDDW10 Encapsulated Module Type DC/DC converters for railway applications, MEAN WELL continues to expand the RSDW/RDDW product line to cover even higher power applications by releasing the RSDW/RDDW20 series, which are 20W DC/DC encapsulated on board modules suitable for railway applications.
The RSDW/RDDW20 series are designed according to universally accepted size and pin-out standards for 2”x1” converters, certified to the EN55032, EAC TP TC004, and EN50155 railway safety standards. With outstanding features such as low-profile design (10.2mm), 4:1 wide input voltage range, ultra-wide operating temperature(-40~+85°C), and anti-vibration capability, the RSDW/RDDW20 series perform exceedingly well as reliable secondary isolation, DC UPS, or battery voltage regulators for applications such as railway, trams, buses, industrial automation, telecom, etc.
- 4:1 wide input range
- -40～+85℃ ultra-wide operating temperature range
- IP-OP Isolation: 1.5kV for models with 9~36V/18~75V (Vin)
3.0kV for models with 43~160V (Vin)
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Input reverse polarity / Input under voltage
- Remote ON/OFF control
- Safety approval: Railway: EN50155/EN50121-3-2
ITE: EN55032, EAC
- Ultra-low-profile, dimensions (L x W x H): 50.8 x 25.4 x 10.2mm
- 3 years warranty