MPM/MFM-15/20 Series 15W/20W High Density AC/DC Medical Grade Power Supply
To enhance the competitiveness of medical industry and respond to the trend of miniature medical devices, MEAN WELL keeps releasing different wattages power supply to meet various load needs. MEAN WELL recently unveiled two compact and miniature on board type medical grade AC/DC power supply, encapsulated type MPM-15/20 and PCB type MFM-15/20. Compared to the last generation, PM and NFM, the new MPM and MFM series only have one third of the PM and NFM size, but wider operating temperature, higher efficiency and lower no load power consumption. The designs of these two series comply with IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 3rd version medical related safety regulations, possessing 2 x MOPP isolation level and low leakage current (<80μA). These two series are suitable for type BF (Body Floating, patient contact type) medical equipment. Applicable applications include medical testing apparatus, portable medical devices, and medical equipment requiring extremely low standby power consumption, etc.
For main specification differences between MPM/MFM series and last generation PM/NFM, please refer to the following table.
- High density and compact size
- 2 x MOPP isolation level and super low leakage current (<80μA) suitable for BF application
- No load power consumption < 0.075W (0.09W for 3.3V)
- -40~+85℃ wide operating temperature range
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature
- EMI Class B with no more extra component for Class II configuration
- 5000 meters operating altitude
- Safety certificate: CB/TUV/UL (IEC60601-1, EN60601-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1)
- No requirement for minimum load
- 3 years warranty